Unfortunately, 2020 is a year most people would like to forget, with COVID-19 wreaking havoc on global health and the economy. However, there are numerous financial lessons that netted out. Zeta Global, a strategic alliance partner of Creative Solutions International, recently surveyed U.S. consumers to determine the top 5:
- 53% indicated the importance of savings
- 42% agreed that low fees are the most important factor to consider when choosing a bank
- 32% said a lower interest rate from a credit card company is more important than earning perks (e.g., airline miles, cash back, etc.)
- 47% must cut discretionary spending
- $50,000 isn’t enough income, according to the majority who are planning to switch jobs to earn more money
Looking for more insights on your customers or prospects? We can help. Our proprietary, permission-based digital data cloud can incorporate intent signals that are informed by real-time behavioral, transactional and location-based data to increase the effectiveness of your acquisition and portfolio management programs. We have over 230 million unique individuals with physical and email addresses, over 600 buying intention groups, and 25 billion real-time interest data and intent signals monthly.